Generate Credentials to access AWS S3 Bucket
In this tutorial, we will show you how generate "Access Key ID" and "Secret Access Key" from Amazon to access AWS S3 Bucket.
Amazon S3 Tutorial :
Generate credentials to access the AWS S3 Bucket
Follow below steps to generate a "Access Key" and "Secret Key" to access your bucket on AWS.
- Go back to your AWS console, click on the right side arrow i.e on to the your account profile, click on "My Security Credentials" as given below in image.
- You can see now "My Security Credentials" page.
- Now expand "Access Keys (access key ID and secret access key)" tab.
- Click on "Create New Access Key" button.
- Now, after clicking on "Show Access Key" arrow, you can see generated Access Key ID and Secret Access Key.